AT Banter Episode 84 – Shawn Kirkpatrick and Loadstone GPS

Rob, Ryan, and Mr. Cowbell (Steve is away this week) discuss Smart Phones and their impact on the human condition before turning the microphones at Shawn Kirkpatrick, developer of the long standing accessible GPS app, Loadstone.

Show Notes

Your Smartphone is Making You Stupid
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/your-smartphone-is-making-you-stupid/article37511900/

Google Home Holiday Sales Figures
https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/5/16855982/google-home-sales-figures-holidays-2017

Loadstone GPS for the Blind
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/

3 thoughts on “AT Banter Episode 84 – Shawn Kirkpatrick and Loadstone GPS

  1. test51443 says:

    Hi at banter team

    The VIP Lounge are launching an information station giving people information on sight loss. Please could we use your weekly podcasts so that we can help more people?

    Thank you

    Hazel hyland

    Like

Leave a Reply