AT Banter Episode 83 – Luis Perez Talks Universal Design

First show of 2018! We ring in the New Year (literally) as Steve brings a new addition to the Guitar Dungeon and we talk with Universal Design advocate Luis Perez about the concept and the impact that emerging technologies are having on the ongoing conversation about UD.

Show Notes
https://luisperezonline.com

One thought on “AT Banter Episode 83 – Luis Perez Talks Universal Design

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google+ photo

Twitter picture