AT Banter Episode 83 – Luis Perez Talks Universal Design

First show of 2018! We ring in the New Year (literally) as Steve brings a new addition to the Guitar Dungeon and we talk with Universal Design advocate Luis Perez about the concept and the impact that emerging technologies are having on the ongoing conversation about UD.

Show Notes
https://luisperezonline.com

One response to “AT Banter Episode 83 – Luis Perez Talks Universal Design”

  1. […] impact on employment, ADA and legislation, but the conversation turned to braille at 40:25  into Episode 83. Here there was a great discussion of the value of low tech systems, like braille that work when […]

    Like

Leave a comment