AT Banter Episode 329 – Jesse Ruben & The We Can Project

Jesse Ruben, a man with short brown hair in his 30s, bathed in blue light with a darkened city street in the background looks off to the side of the frame. The AT Banter Podcast logo sits in the lower left hand corner while text hovers above it that reads “Episode 329 – Jesse Ruben and The We Can Project”.

The AT Banter gang welcome NY based singer, songwriter, and founder of The We Can Project Jesse Ruben to the show to discuss his initiative for young students designed to help them discover their passions and encourage advocacy. They discuss the project’s origins and mandate along with Jesse’s music career and the importance of visiting schools in rural areas of Canada and the US.

Show Transcript
https://atbanter.files.wordpress.com/2023/03/at-banter-podcast-episode-329-jesse-ruben-the-we-can-project.pdf

Show Notes

Jesse Ruben Online