AT Banter Episode 78 – Introducing the iStraw and Other News

It’s everybody’s favorite time of the month – and yes, we’re referring to our Monthly News Show! Rick Chant from Chaos Technical Services joins us to banter about some of the past few weeks’ most interesting news stories.

Show Notes

Apple delays HomePod launch until ‘early 2018

Report: 6 million iPhone X units sold over Black Friday weekend, buyers favor more expensive 256 GB model

Hulu sued for not offering audio service for blind customers

Uber service animal policy under fire for ‘doctor’s or cleric’s letter’ exemption

3D printer makes first wearable ‘battery’

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

Facebook photo

Google+ photo

Connecting to %s