AT Banter Episode 77 – Shawn Smith and Don’t-Dis-My-Ability

This week we invite Shawn Smith of ‘Don’t Dis My Ability’ into the Guitar Dungeon where we talk all about invisible disabilities and the burgeoning field of Neurodiversity.

Show Notes
Don’t-Dis-My-Ability
http://ddmacs.ca/

Mindview Mind Mapping Software