AT Banter Episode 74 – This is Halloween (Again)

Happy Halloween! This week it’s our annual Halloween show, and Ryan has dressed up the Guitar Dungeon to be even spookier than it is normally! Rick Chant from Chaos Technical Services sits in as we answer from Listener emails, talk about a few recent Assistive Technology items in the news, and then launch into bantering about all things Halloween while eating way too much candy.

Show Notes

Don’t Blame Batteries for Every Lithium Ion Explosion

Most Popular Halloween Candy by State

Best and Worst Halloween candy

2017 Most Popular Halloween costumes

8 Super Weird Things You Didn’t Know About Halloween

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

Facebook photo

Google+ photo

Connecting to %s