AT Banter Episode 73 – Dave Wilkinson and HIMS

This week we welcome Dave Wilkinson into the Guitar Dungeon, where we discuss some of the products that HIMS manufactures, what the development cycle is like, and the state of Braille hardware in general. BONUS: Keep listening after the show to listen to Ryan unbox his brand spanking new Google Home Mini.

Show Notes:
HIMS
https://hims-inc.com

BrailleSense Polaris