AT Banter Episode 374 – Garrett Mayersohn and Love On A Roll

Text reads "Episode 374 - Garrett Mayersohn and Love On A Roll". Garrett Mayersohn, and man with short hair and a plaid shirt smiles beside the text.

Love, exciting and new. Come aboard, we’re expecting you. No, we aren’t talking about love on a boat this week, we are talking love on a roll! Come join Rob, Ryan and Lis as they welcome podcaster and accessibility advocate Garrett Mayersohn to the show to talk about his podcast, Love On A Roll. We discuss dating with a disability, why he started the podcast, and how the push for inclusion and diversity has changed the dating environment (and how it hasn’t). It’s a fascinating discussion, filled with dating tips and surprises galore! You won’t want to miss this one!

Show Transcript

Show Notes

Love On A Roll – Apple Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/love-on-a-roll/id1524091310