AT Banter Episode 226 – Jessica Wegrzynowski

Rob and Ryan are thrilled this week to be joined by local author Jessica Wegrzynowski and her care aid and friend Misty into the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to talk about her new book, My Spring Fling: Young Love and Living Life to the Fullest. Jessica discusses how the book came about, some of the challenges she faced writing it, and what she hopes readers will take away from it.

Show Transcript: https://atbanter.com/transcript-at-banter-episode-226-jessica-wegrzynowski/

Show Notes

My Spring Fling: Young Love and Living Life to the Fullest on Amazon

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google photo

Twitter picture