AT Banter Episode 192 – We’re Going to Need a Bigger Laugh Track

Quarantine has may be taking its toll on the boys as they gather together in our Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to record a marathon session of bad jokes in order to fight back against all the bad news that many of us are bombarded with on a daily basis. Enjoy this special episode of silliness as we prepare for getting things back to normal for next week’s show!

One thought on “AT Banter Episode 192 – We’re Going to Need a Bigger Laugh Track

  1. Mauricio Molina says:

    Okay, so there was absolutely no discussion of A.T. during podcast 192, but it still may be one of my favorite A.T. Banter podcasts ever! It was the right episode at the right time.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google photo