AT Banter Episode 192 – We’re Going to Need a Bigger Laugh Track

Quarantine has may be taking its toll on the boys as they gather together in our Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to record a marathon session of bad jokes in order to fight back against all the bad news that many of us are bombarded with on a daily basis. Enjoy this special episode of silliness as we prepare for getting things back to normal for next week’s show!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google photo

Twitter picture