AT Banter Episode 148 – Sam Seavey and The Blind Life

This week we’re joined by Sam Seavey from the popular YouTube Channel The Blind Life.  We discuss the state of Assistive Technology, what kind of AT he uses in his daily life, and the trials and tribulations of being a YouTube Content Creator.

Show Notes

The Blind Life YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbzN3eHbLKPzltSB560DkA
Blind Shell Accessible Mobile Phone
https://www.blindshell.com/

AT Banter is brought to you by Canadian Assistive Technology, providing sales and training in Assistive Technology and Accessibility with over 30 years of knowledge and experience. Visit them online at www.canasstech.com or call toll-free 1-844-795-8324.

Need repairs on your device? Chaos Technical Services offers service and support on almost any piece of Assistive Technology, while also providing parts and batteries. Visit them online at www.chaostechnicalservices.com or call 778-847-6840.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google photo

Twitter picture