AT Banter Episode 93 – Dave Williams and The Canute

This week we jump over the pond to the UK and welcome Dave Williams from The Braillists Foundation into the Guitar Dungeon to talk all about the Canute, Bristol Braille’s new multi-line E-Reader that is poised to be released this year. We discuss the development of the project, what seperates the Canute from other similar electronic Braille products on the market, and the importance of Braille Literacy.

Show Notes

Bristol Braille
http://www.bristolbraille.co.uk/
Bristol Braille Technology: Canute Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMCpxgTZgnM
Liberals Cut CNIB Funding … Just Kidding!
https://globalnews.ca/news/4075364/trudeau-liberals-cut-funding-cnib-accessible-books/
https://globalnews.ca/news/4076050/liberals-vow-renew-funding-books-for-blind/

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo