AT Banter Episode 80 – David Nason and AppleVis

This week Rick Chant from Chaos Technical Services sits in while we welcome David Nason, contributor to the the Apple-centric Assistive Technology website AppleVis into the Guitar Dungeon. We discuss all things Apple, talk a lot about the new iPhone X, and dive into some of the past and present accessibility features within Apple products.

Show Notes

AppleVis Website
https://www.applevis.com/

AT Banter is brought to you by Canadian Assistive Technology, providing sales and training in Assistive Technology and Accessibility with over 30 years of knowledge and experience. Visit them online at www.canasstech.com or call toll-free 1-844-795-8324.

Need repairs on your device? Chaos Technical Services offers service and support on almost any piece of Assistive Technology, while also providing parts and batteries. Visit them online at www.chaosstechnicalservices.com or call 778-847-6840.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo