AT Banter Episode 71 – Steve Bennett and Dolphin Computer Access

This week we travel across the pond (via Skype of course – we don’t have that much of a budget) and banter with Steve Bennett from Dolphin Software, makers of the SuperNova screen magnification and screen reader software.

Show Notes
Dolphin Software
https://yourdolphin.com/

Canadian Assistive Technology