AT Banter Episode 62 – Kyle Bryant

This week we’re joined by Kyle Bryant, host of the Two Disabled Dudes Podcast and founder of RideATAXIA. We discuss Friedreich’s ataxia, a rare neuro-muscular disorder, what it was like to be diagnosed with it at 17, and how a chance encounter with a recumbent trike altered the course of his life.

Show Notes
Jamie: Moving On From NV Access
Ryan and Rob briefly discuss the news that James Teh, one of the lead developers at NV Access, makers of the open source screen reader, NVDA, is leaving to work at Mozilla.
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/jamie-moving-on-from-nv-access/

rideATXAIA
http://www.rideataxia.org

Two Disabled Dudes Podcast