AT Banter Episode 59 – Maria Johnson – Girl Gone Blind

This week we had a great time bantering with Maria Johnson, aka Girl Gone Blind —  so much so that it turned out to be our longest episode to date! We talk with her about her eye condition, her experience with losing her sight, the importance of blogging and social media, technology, and how it helped with her transition and recovery.

Show Notes
Girl Gone Blind Blog
LHON Information

Leave a Reply