AT Banter Episode 57 – Google Home

This week we banter with perhaps the most famous guest we’ve ever had on — none other than the Google Digital Assistant herself, the Google Home! We chat about the AT potential of this device, show what it can do in the home, and even dive into some of its more quirky features.

Show Notes
Google Home Website
Google Home Compatibility

Leave a Reply