AT Banter Episode 39 – Christine Ha

This week we’re cooking up a storm with our very special guest Christine Ha, winner of MasterChef and host of AMI’s cooking show, Four Senses. She tells us all about what it was like as a visually impaired contestant on MasterChef, her favorite kitchen gadgets, and some of her favorite meals to cook.

Show Notes
The Blind Cook Website
AMI’s Four Senses

Leave a Reply