AT Banter Episode 31 – It’s Christmas Time

It’s Christmas at the AT Banter Studios! It’s all hands on deck as we take a break this week from our regular subject matter to partake in a bit (well, maybe more than just a bit) of holiday cheer, share Holiday memories, exchange presents, and even are treated to a live performance of an original song by our own Ryan Fleury.

Show Notes
It’s Christmas Time by Ryan Fleury

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo