AT Banter Episode 11 – Braaaains

This week we welcome Rachel back to sit in Steve’s chair while we discuss some of the latest technology surrounding everyone’s second-favorite organ and speculate on what the future may hold.

Show Notes
MUSE Brain Sensing Headband
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI5uXlTnNms
NeuroSky
MindWave Mobile
Emotiv Headset
Tan Le TEDTalk
Scientists Found a Way to Email Brain Waves
BrainGate
Modular Prosthetic Limb
Fitness Tracker Comparison

Leave a Reply