AT Banter Episode 2 – June 1, 2016

Our second episode! We paid for the mics, we’re going to use them! Today we talk about Assistive Technology assessments, Apple Watches, and discuss the terms ‘Assistive Technology’ and ‘Disability’.

Show Notes
Process of Considering Assistive Technology
From Smart to Dumb: My First Year With an Apple Watch
BrailleNote Touch Notetaker from Humanware
The Line Between Accessory and Assistive Technology

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo