AT Banter Episode 170 – Pacific Assistance Dogs Society

It’s a Dog Day Afternoon in the Guitar Dungeon as we break some big news concerning the Domino’s Pizza Accessibility lawsuit before welcoming in Tara Dougherty from the Pacific Assistance Dogs Society for a discussion about (almost) everyone’s favorite topic — puppies!

Show Notes

Supreme Court Denies Domino’s
Pacific Assistance Dogs Society

AT Banter Episode 169 – Cerebral Palsy Association of BC

World Cerebral Palsy is almost upon us on October 6, so we take some time this week to talk with Elizabeth Specht and Jeanne Morton from the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC, who discuss CP itself as well as the Association and the work it does for individuals all over the Province.

Show Notes

Domino’s Wants to Slice Away at ADA
Alexa’s Show and Tell Features ID Objects
Cerebral Palsy Association of BC

Contact CPABC
info@bccerebralpalsy.com