AT Banter Episode 49 – Donna Johdan

This week we manage to slow acclaimed author, advocate, and podcaster Donna Johdan down enough to chat with us about her many passions and accomplishments — and even squeeze in a little Assistive Technology banter.

Show Notes
Donna Johdan.com
Barrier Free Canada
Sterling Creations
Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcut Listing
Windows for Seniors for Dummies
Windows Accessibility Handbook

AT Banter Episode 46 – Megan Lawrence and Microsoft Accessibility

This week we chat with Megan Lawrence, Microsoft Accessibility Evangelist, about the new accessibility features in Microsoft’s latest update.

Show Notes
Microsoft Accessibility Information
Office 365: Support Articles on Office Accessibility Capabilities
Demonstrations of Office 365 Accessibility Capabilities
Office 365 Accessibility Plans and Progress blog
Get Started guide with Ease of Access features in Windows 10
Get Started with Narrator
Become a Windows Insider
The Disability Answer Desk (DAD)
Enterprise Disability Answer Desk (eDAD)
Making Microsoft Products More Accessible: What to expect in 2017.

AT Banter Podcast – Episode 1

Well, today marks our inaugural episode of AT Banter, where we chat about the iTunes Accessibility Store, Windows 10’s free upgrade being extended for those using Assistive Technology, the NuEyes Glasses Visual Prosthetic, and Dictation Bridge.

Show Notes
Apple Begins Selling Accessibility Accessories on its Online Store
Windows 10 free upgrade deadline won’t apply to assistive-technology customers
NuEyes – A Removable Visual Prosthetic Featuring ODG Smartglasses
DictationBridge