AT Banter Episode 31 – It’s Christmas Time

It’s Christmas at the AT Banter Studios! It’s all hands on deck as we take a break this week from our regular subject matter to partake in a bit (well, maybe more than just a bit) of holiday cheer, share Holiday memories, exchange presents, and even are treated to a live performance of an original song by our own Ryan Fleury.

Show Notes
It’s Christmas Time by Ryan Fleury

The Lost Episode 19 – Outtakes, Bloopers and General Silliness

Well, after 30 episodes we’ve amassed enough screw-ups, ridiculous digressions and general silliness to fill an episode.  As our early Christmas present to our listeners, we’ve collected some of the more noteworthy ones for your amusement (and our embarrassment). Enjoy!