AT Banter Episode 67- Idan Meir and Right-Hear

This week we do a bit of iBantering about the new Apple announcements before we’re joined by Idan Meir, co-founder and CEO of Right-Hear, an app and accessibility solution for the visually impaired.

Show Notes

Apple Special Event As It Happened
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iphone-8-release-apple-event-as-it-happened/

Right-Hear
http://right-hear.com/

Right-Hear App for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.righthear&hl=en

Right-Hear App for iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/il/app/right-hear-righthear/id1061791840?mt=8

AT Banter Episode 33 – Molly Watt

This week we’re thrilled to be talking to Molly Watt, passionate advocate for inclusive technology, co founder of the Molly Watt Trust, director of usability consulting firm Molly Watt Limited, blogger, and children’s book author and illustrator (she does it all, folks!).

Show Notes
Molly Watt Limited
Hear No, See No, Techno: Molly Watt (YouTube Video)