AT Banter Episode 59 – Maria Johnson – Girl Gone Blind

This week we had a great time bantering with Maria Johnson, aka Girl Gone Blind —  so much so that it turned out to be our longest episode to date! We talk with her about her eye condition, her experience with losing her sight, the importance of blogging and social media, technology, and how it helped with her transition and recovery.

Show Notes
Girl Gone Blind Blog
LHON Information

AT Banter Episode 52 – Just Another News Show

This week Rob and Ryan dive into some of last week’s most exciting AT-related news stories, including the announcements from Google I/O, a piece of wearable tech that can help control Parkinson’s, and whatever else pops into their heads!

Show Notes
Google I/O Keynote
Microsoft 10S Features
Emma Watch A Game Changer for Parkinson’s
MP3 is Dead

AT Banter Episode 27 – Grant Hardy and AMI

This week is action packed as we welcome Grant Hardy into the depths of the Banter studio to chat about his experiences as an on air personality with Accessible Media Inc, how he got started in the business, and AMI’s goals of making media accessible for all Canadians. Also, chickens. Oh, and the Banter Boys make their television debut.

Show Notes
Accessible Media Inc.
AMI Facebook Page
AMI on Twitter – @AccessibleMedia
AMI Described Video Guide

AT Banter Episode 14 – Robot Overlords

This week is another SPECULATIVE episode where Rob, Steve and Ryan talk about Robots and some ways they’re being used within AT as well as where they might go, then geek out about our favorite robots in pop culture.

Show Notes
Telepresence Robots
http://www.doublerobotics.com/

TEK Robotic Mobilization Device

Vulcan: The Intelligent Robotic Wheelchair

Robotic Companions
http://joyforall.hasbro.com
http://www.parorobots.com

Robotic Guide Dogs