AT Banter Episode 33 – Molly Watt

This week we’re thrilled to be talking to Molly Watt, passionate advocate for inclusive technology, co founder of the Molly Watt Trust, director of usability consulting firm Molly Watt Limited, blogger, and children’s book author and illustrator (she does it all, folks!).

Show Notes
Molly Watt Limited
Hear No, See No, Techno: Molly Watt (YouTube Video)

AT Banter Episode 25 – Oskar the Blind Cat

Something a little different this week — we welcome Mick Szydlowski, guardian of Oskar the Blind Cat to share his stories of how Oskar came into his life, and how a chance encounter at an Nebraska farm created a Internet superstar and feline advocate for blindness and pet adoption.

Show Notes
Oskar’s Website
Oskar the Blind Kitten Versus Hair Dryer – Epic Cat Battle
Oskar the Blind Kitten and His First Toys
Follow Oskar on Facebook
Oskar’s Instagram
PAW Project Website

AT Banter Episode 20 – Light Up That Visual Cortex!

This week it’s a freeform show where we ramble and cover some of the more interesting bits of AT-related news that came out this week.

Show Notes
How the Marrakesh Treaty makes the Intellectual Property system more inclusive
Presidential race could energize voters with disabilities
What Happens in the Brains of Blind People Who Do Math
Samsung’s Touchable Ink prints braille using any laser printer
FFB vs NFB