AT Banter Episode 263 – Ken Brandt

Rob, Ryan and Steve once again welcome Lis Malone to help co-host as they sit down and talk to Ken Brandt, author of the book “Positive Vision: Enjoying the Adventures and Advantages of Poor Eyesight”. They discuss the origins of the book and the importance of having a positive attitude and sense of adventure. Also, we learn why you always want to cross your legs when parachuting into a forest.

Show Transcript: https://atbanter.files.wordpress.com/2021/11/at-banter-podcast-episode-263-ken-brandt.pdf

Show Notes

Ken Brandt Online
https://www.kenbrandt.com/

Positive Vision: Enjoying the Adventures and Advantages of Poor Eyesight
https://www.amazon.ca/Positive-Vision-Enjoying-Adventures-Advantages/dp/0648762521/

AT Banter Episode 262 – Dr. Anna Lembke

We are back after a break of a couple weeks (blame Rob) and Ryan, Steve, and Rob welcome back guest co-host Lis Malone for a very special episode of the show. This week the gang talks to Dr. Anna Lembke, professor of psychiatry at Stanford University School of Medicine and author of the book “Dopamine Nation: Finding Balance in the Age of Indulgence” about addiction, how many seemingly innocuous things are being “drug-ified”, and why it’s important to find a balance in our everyday lives.

Show Transcript: https://atbanter.files.wordpress.com/2021/11/at-banter-podcast-episode-262-dr.-anna-lembke.pdf

Show Notes

Dopamine Nation: Finding Balance in the Age of Indulgence
https://www.amazon.ca/Dopamine-Nation-Finding-Balance-Indulgence/dp/152474672X

Dr. Anna Lembke Online
https://www.annalembke.com/