AT Banter Episode 228 – Back to the 80s

Great Scott! Drop your linen and start your grinning but whatever you do, don’t back Baby into a corner! This week we welcome Guest Host Shawn Marsolais from the Blind Beginnings Limitless Podcast to help us do something a little different in celebration of Retro Day next week (February 27th). Join Rob, Ryan, Steve, and Shawn as they don their headbands, leg warmers, and fluorescent colored shirts and they dive into a discussion about everything 80s related. Movies, world events, music, tv, and even a little about the Assistive Technology of the time – we are talking about it all! You don’t want to miss this totally tubular and gnarly episode!

Show Transcript: https://atbanter.com/transcript-at-banter-podcast-episode-228-back-to-the-80s

Show Notes

Retro Day
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-retro-day-february-27

AT Banter Episode 227 – Calvo Returns

The boys are all together again as Steve returns to the show after a bit of an absence, just in time to get geeky with a rousing discussion about the used Assistive Technology market before welcoming Matt Campbell and Pneuma Solutions CEO Mike Calvo to the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to talk about some exciting new features of Scribe, their digital document remediation product. And if that isn’t enough for one show, we also announce an exciting new idea for a show later in the month! You don’t want to miss this show!

Show Transcript: https://atbanter.com/transcript-at-banter-episode-227-calvo-returns

Show Notes

Pneuma Solutions
https://pneumasolutions.com

Scribe For Meetings
https://scribeformeetings.com

AT Banter Episode 226 – Jessica Wegrzynowski

Rob and Ryan are thrilled this week to be joined by local author Jessica Wegrzynowski and her care aid and friend Misty into the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to talk about her new book, My Spring Fling: Young Love and Living Life to the Fullest. Jessica discusses how the book came about, some of the challenges she faced writing it, and what she hopes readers will take away from it.

Show Transcript: https://atbanter.com/transcript-at-banter-episode-226-jessica-wegrzynowski/

Show Notes

My Spring Fling: Young Love and Living Life to the Fullest on Amazon