AT Banter Episode 222 – A Warm and Fuzzy Christmas

It’s that time of year again, and time for our annual episode where we discuss all things Christmas and the Holidays! It’s a little bit different this year and a departure from our originally planned Christmas episode (thanks a lot 2020), but we pushed through technical difficulties to bring you a little Yuletide audio cheer. Thank you to all our listeners and guests for your support over the year and we will see you in 2021!

AT Banter Episode 221 – Marc Arneson and Hadley

It’s a momentous occasion in the Guitar Dungeon this week as Ryan flies solo and spreads his wings as he interviews Marc Arneson, Director of Brand Development/ Community Learning at Hadley, one of the longest running and largest educators of Braille and related subjects for blind or partially sighted individuals in North America.

Show Notes

Hadley

B.C.’s COVID-19 income and disability assistance top-up will soon be cut in half

Want to join us for our live show on Dec. 17, 2020 at 5:00pm PST?
Email us at
cowbell@atbanter.com

Buy a Cowbell!
https://canasstech.com/products/at-banter-podcast-cowbell

AT Banter Episode 220 – Unstoppable Tracy

Nothing can stop us now! Rob, Ryan and Steve welcome the aptly named Unstoppable Tracy, aka Tracy Schmidt, to the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room where we learn about her background and how she gained such an enthusiastic and positive attitude and how her condition as a quadruple amputee informed it. We manage to talk about a few of her many accomplishments, but only scratch the surface of what this amazing woman has accomplished.

Show Notes

Unstoppable Tracy

Listen to (Un)Stop the Story