AT Banter Episode 219 – Megan Lawrence Talks Mental Health

Given the year that 2020 has been, it’s not surprising to think that Mental Wellness is a growing concern among many people, both at home as well as the workplace. This week Rob and Ryan welcome Megan Lawrence, Sr. Accessibility Technical Evangelist at Microsoft to discuss the topic of Mental Health and how COVID has changed the way we discuss it and how companies are participating in the conversation.

Show Notes

Want to join us for our live show on Dec. 17, 2020 at 5:00pm PST?
Email us at
cowbell@atbanter.com

AT Banter Episode 218 – Roy Samuelson

This week the Anti-Zoom Gloom room has a new silky smooth vocal presence as Rob, Ryan, and Steve welcome award-winning Voice-over Artist and Audio Describer Roy Samuelson to talk all about his work as an Audio Describer and advocate.

Show Notes

Roy Samuelson on the Web

Audio Description Discussion Group on Facebook

Audio Description Project

Audio Description Narrators of America

Kevin’s Way

UbiSoft Criticized for Ableist Language

AT Banter Episode 217 – Michael Hingson

This week Rob and Ryan sit down with best-selling author, motivational speaker, and advocate Michael Hingson to discuss a wide range of topics around Blindness, from his experiences growing up to his early experiences in the Assistive Technology field to the importance of Braille Literacy.

Show Notes

‘The Witches’ Faces Backlash From Disability Community

Independence Science

Michael Hingson

Thunder Dog