AT Banter Episode 200 – Diane Johnson Returns

We celebrate our 200th episode by welcoming back one of our old friends of the show, Diane Johnson Head of the Descriptive Video Works Studio. It’s hard to believe it’s been 4 years since she’s been on, but we manage a refresher course on the importance of Audio Description and get an idea of how much has changed in the industry and who is leading the charge in terms of audio described content.

Show Notes

Descriptive Video Works

Audio Description Project

AT Banter Episode 199 – Mike Calvo and Pneuma Solutions

The Anti-Gloom Zoom Room is opened up once again this week and Rob, Steve and Ryan welcome in Mike Calvo, long time Assistive Technology veteran and CEO of Pneuma Solutions to talk all about the importance of accessible documents and what Pneuma Solutions is doing to help.

Show Notes

Pneuma Solutions

Scribe Remediation

AT Banter Episode 198 – Michelle Woods and the Marrakesh Treaty

Ryan, Steve and Rob go international this week as they welcome Michelle Woods, Director of Copyright Law Division at the World Intellectual Property Organization into the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to help break down the Marrakesh Treaty and what it means for the production and distribution of accessible books worldwide.

Show Notes

World Intellectual Property Organization

Accessible Books Consortium

AT Banter Episode 197 – Len Baker and March of Dimes Canada

Ryan, Steve and Rob celebrate National Accessibility week in the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room by inviting in Len Baker, president of March of Dimes Canada, one of the oldest and largest charities in Canada that advocates for people with disabilities, to talk about what the organization mission and how it has dealt with the current COVID crisis.

Show Notes

March of Dimes Canada