AT Banter Episode 195 – Tyson Rettie

Rick, Rob, Steve and Rick once again assemble virtually in the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to welcome Tyson Rettie, recently diagnosed with Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy, to the show. Tyson gives us an overview of what it’s been like since diagnosis and how his vision loss has impacted his passion, back country skiing.

Show Notes

IBM’s new open-source tool helps developers make their apps more accessible

AT Banter Episode 194 – Anniversary Revelations

Can you believe it’s been 4 years of this?? Rob, Ryan, Steve, and Rick all band together in the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room to celebrate the podcast’s 4th Anniversary and announce some show news as well as some actual news before .. well, we won’t spoil it.

Show Notes

Disabled Ontarians are being denied access to assisted devices during the pandemic

Current and ex-employees allege Google drastically rolled back diversity and inclusion programs

AT Banter Episode 193 – Blind Beginnings Goes Virtual

Rob and Steve welcome their first official guest into the Anti-Gloom Zoom Room this week! Shawn Marsolais, Founder and Executive Director of Blind Beginnings, joins them to discuss how the organization has adjusted its programs in response to the COVID-19 crisis and the implications going forward.

Show Notes

Blind Beginnings

“Changing Our World” Blind Beginnings Video