AT Banter Episode 189 – The Show Must Go On

We may be in the middle of a global pandemic, and Ryan is taking a hiatus, but the show must go on! Rob, Steve and Rick discuss the announcement of some new forthcoming braille devices from Orbit research before launching into an extended conversation about what is on everyone’s mind these days – the impact of the COVID-19 virus and some of the ways it is impacting communities.

Show Notes

Orbit Research Announces a Trio of New Braille Products
CORVID-19 Virus – What do Older Adults and People with Disabilities Need to Know?

CORVID-19 Restrictions Put Extra Burden on Blind Community

AT Banter Episode 188 – All About the ADA

This week we get a lesson about the USA’s disability legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act, from Jessica Sanders and Christine Sket from Braille Works. We discuss everything from the scope of the Act itself to the Domino’s Pizza court case that went before the Supreme Court last year, as well as what it means for Accessibility going forward.

Show Notes

ADA Website
BrailleWorks