AT Banter Episode 180 – Baby It's The Christmas Episode

It’s that time again! The stockings are all hung in the Guitar Dungeon, and the tequila is all poured with care! Rick from Chaos Technical Services joins us for our Annual Christmas episode where we reminisce about holiday shows past, talk some Christmas controversies, play some trivia, and exchange presents! Pour some eggnog and pull up a chair to the fire and join us for the last show of the year! Merry Christmas and a very Happy Holiday Season to all!

AT Banter Episode 179 – Canute 360

It’s our last regular show of the year! This week we welcome Liam Smith from Bristol Braille, makers of the forthcoming Braille e-reader the Canute 360. We get the latest updates on the status of the first production run as well as finding out what the development process has been like and what makes this new Braille device special.

Show Notes

Bristol Braille
Pre-Order the Canute 360

AT Banter Episode 178 – Ryan's Story

It’s another guerilla podcast as Rob and Ryan deal with a last minute guest cancellation and discuss a few news stories instead. Then, to Ryan’s delight, Rob turns the mics on him for an in-depth personal interview about his Blindness and his path into the Assistive Technology industry.

Show Notes

Translink to Upgrade Transit System for the Visually Impaired
https://globalnews.ca/news/6264724/translink-to-spend-7m-to-upgrade-transit-system-for-the-visually-impaired/
Target expands Aira service for blind and low-vision customers
https://www.supermarketnews.com/issues-trends/target-expands-aira-service-blind-and-low-vision-customers