AT Banter Episode 166 – Stumped Again

The Guitar Dungeon is awash with excitement this week as Ryan, Rob, Steve, and special in-studio guest Grant welcome back Alexis Hillyard, creator of the YouTube cooking channel Stump Kitchen to the show. We discuss her advocacy work as well as how the Stump Kitchen has evolved before launching into an extended discussion on how advocacy and content creation can work together. You don’t want to miss this one!

Show Notes

Stump Kitchen YouTube Channel
Stump Kitchen Online

AT Banter Episode 165 – David Errington

Steve makes his somewhat triumphant return to the show for the first show of the Fall season where we discuss a new Audible accessibility feature that is under fire from publishers before we welcome David Errington, President and CEO of Accessible Media Inc, into the Guitar Dungeon.

Show Notes

Major book publishers sue Amazon’s Audible over new speech-to-text feature
Accessible Media Inc