AT Banter Episode 168 – What’s New with Aira

It’s a big show this week as Rob, Steve, and Ryan discuss a range of big topics, including climate change, ape uprisings and even find some time to manage to touch on the accessibility features of iOS 13 before welcoming on Jenine Stanley, Explorer Community Manager at Aira to discuss what’s new with the innovative service for people with Blindness or Low Vision.

Show Notes

Aira
What’s New in Accessibility with iOS 13

AT Banter Episode 167 – Skoog Returns

The Dungeon is alive … with the sound of music! That’s right, this week we dive back into a Music Therapy discussion with yet another returning guest, Dr. Benjamin Schogler, from Skoog! We discuss how this innovative Music Therapy tool was developed as well its mainstream applications, what’s new with the next generation of Skoogs, and how it can be used in therapeutic settings.

Show Notes

Skoog Website
Audible Says Captions Are Fair Use

AT Banter Episode 166 – Stumped Again

The Guitar Dungeon is awash with excitement this week as Ryan, Rob, Steve, and special in-studio guest Grant welcome back Alexis Hillyard, creator of the YouTube cooking channel Stump Kitchen to the show. We discuss her advocacy work as well as how the Stump Kitchen has evolved before launching into an extended discussion on how advocacy and content creation can work together. You don’t want to miss this one!

Show Notes

Stump Kitchen YouTube Channel
Stump Kitchen Online

AT Banter Episode 165 – David Errington

Steve makes his somewhat triumphant return to the show for the first show of the Fall season where we discuss a new Audible accessibility feature that is under fire from publishers before we welcome David Errington, President and CEO of Accessible Media Inc, into the Guitar Dungeon.

Show Notes

Major book publishers sue Amazon’s Audible over new speech-to-text feature
Accessible Media Inc