AT Banter Episode 157 – Mike Feir and Accessible Gaming

Ready to do some button mashing?? We take a deep dive into the history and future of Accessible Gaming with this week’s guest, Mike Feir, who is a regular contributor on AMI as well as author of several books. Mike’s experience with Accessible Gaming goes all the way back to the 90s, and he discusses what it was like back then and where he sees gaming going these days.

Show Notes

Audio Games
http://www.audiogames.net
AppleVis
https://www.applevis.com/
Mike’s Blog
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/
Blind Bargains
https://www.blindbargains.com/
Kelly & Company
https://www.ami.ca/category/kelly-and-company

AT Banter Episode 156 – Tyler Stephen WWDC Rundown

This week it’s all about Apple as we welcome Tyler Stephen from AppleVis into the Guitar Dungeon to give us a rundown of the major Accessibility announcements that were made at Apple’s annual Developer’s Conference.

Show Notes

Ali Stroker Makes History as First Wheelchair User to Win a Tony
WWDC 2019 as it happened: everything announced during Apple’s keynote

AppleVis

AT Banter Episode 155 – Kelly Goto

A very special episode this week as we spend the entire hour talking with Kelly Goto, respected presence in the UX, Service Design and CX communities and Founder of Goto Media. We discuss the often mysterious world of design, and get an inside view of some of the most important design elements of the past 20 years before diving into the importance of universal design.

Show Notes

Goto Research / Media
www.gotomedia.com
www.gotoresearch.com