AT Banter Episode 153 – Cathy Browne

This week Rob, Ryan, and Steve welcome local photographer, accessibility advocate, and one of the busiest people we know, Cathy Browne into the Guitar Dungeon to talk about her photography, some of her advocacy work and the importance of accessible environments.

Show Notes

Google Unveils Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2
Cathy Browne Flickr Album
Soap Box Radio Archive

Follow Cathy on Twitter!
@CathyBrowne

AT Banter Episode 152 – Return of the Google Accessibility Team

Happy Global Accessibility Awareness Day! It’s been a week since Google I/O, Google’s big annual developer’s conference, and we welcome have three of the Google Accessibility Team to talk about some of the Accessibility announcements that were made at the event.

Show Notes

New Microsoft Patent Reveals Plans for Braille Controller
Microsoft is Improving Windows 10 Update Process
Google Accessibility Website
Contact Google Accessibility

Transcript of this show

Big shoutout and thanks to Adrian Roselli for his invaluable assistance in making the transcription of this show possible. Visit his website at http://adrianroselli.com/

AT Banter Episode 151 – Dr. Amy Kavanagh

It’s back to business as usual this week as we pick up the pieces from the 150th episode and welcome Dr. Amy Kavanagh to the Guitar Dungeon, all the way across the pond from the UK! Rob and Ryan explain what happened to Episode 150 and cover a bit of news before chatting with Dr. Kavanagh about her Twitter campaign of #JustAskDontGrab and the origins behind it.

Show Notes

Lego Creates Braille Building Blocks
https://www.ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/building-blocks-lego-creates-new-braille-bricks-1.4398733
Microsoft is making VR better for those with vision problems
https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/18/microsoft-seeing-vr/
Cane Adventures
https://caneadventures.blog/
Dr. Amy Kavanagh on Twitter