AT Banter Episode 115 – Dot Inc

We go international all the way to South Korea this week and connect with the folks at Dot Inc to talk about their new product, the Dot Watch. We talk about the unique technology that drives this accessible Smart device as well as discuss plans for forthcoming products. We also learn magnets are cool!

Show Notes

Dot Watch on the Web
https://dotincorp.com/

Dot Watch on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pg/dotsmartbraillewatch

AT Banter Episode 114 – Mike May

Rob and Ryan take shelter from the Vancouver August heat in the cool confines of the Guitar Dungeon to talk with no other than Mike May, founder of Sendero Group and pioneer in the field of GPS Assistive Technology. And as if that isn’t enough, we also talk to him about his downhill skiing career and what it’s like to hold the speed skiing record in downhill for a totally blind person (which is, for the record, 65 mph).

Show Notes

BVI Workforce Innovation Center

Sendero Group

AT Banter Episode 113 – Children’s Low Vision Project of BC

This week we’re very excited to welcome educators Lynn Langille and Linda Mamer into the Guitar Dungeon to discuss their passion project, the Children’s Low Vision Project of British Columbia. We discuss the important work the project does for youth with visual impairments all around the Province and how the events that they bring to communities are planned out.

Show Notes

Children’s Low Vision Project of BC

AMI Covers CLVP

Want to Know More About CLVP?