AT Banter Episode 110 – Brian MacDonald and National Braille Press

This week we take a deep dive into all things Braille as we welcome Brian MacDonald, President of the National Braille Press into the Guitar Dungeon and discuss what the organization does to promote Braille and Braille Literacy. And while we’re on the subject of Braille, Ryan breaks down a new Braille Display coming to market called the QBraille.

Show Notes

QBraille Braille Display

National Braille Press

Candice Elzinga Casting Director
candice@cecastinginc.com

BrailleMe by Innovision

AT Banter Episode 109 – Lowell Taylor

This week the Guitar Dungeon is filled with motivational vibes as Rob and Ryan welcome Lowell Taylor for a visit. He fills us in about what it was like to compete on Canada’s Amazing Race as a visually impaired contestant, his current plans to become a Paralympic athlete, his career as a motivational speaker, and duties as Health and Wellness expert on the AMI TV show, “Mind Set Go”.

Show Notes

Live With Heart
https://livewithheart.ca/

Lowell and Julie on Twitter