AT Banter Episode 93 – Dave Williams and The Canute

This week we jump over the pond to the UK and welcome Dave Williams from The Braillists Foundation into the Guitar Dungeon to talk all about the Canute, Bristol Braille’s new multi-line E-Reader that is poised to be released this year. We discuss the development of the project, what seperates the Canute from other similar electronic Braille products on the market, and the importance of Braille Literacy.

Show Notes

Bristol Braille
Bristol Braille Technology: Canute Video
Liberals Cut CNIB Funding … Just Kidding!

AT Banter Episode 92 – The Inclusio Project

For the first time ever, we welcome two guests onto the show: Anita Hofer from Accessible Housing, a non-profit organization from Calgary that builds accessible and affordable housing and Mike Dummer, owner of Digital Lifestyles the company that was responsible for installing and maintaining the automation and accessibility features of AH’s new Inclusio Development.

Show Notes
Microsoft Soundscape
Accessible Housing
Digital Lifestyles
Inclusio Tour

AT Banter Episode 91 – Let’s All Move to Norway

This week Steve’s out with a bug and long time listener of the show Ali Moussa steps in to help us talk about some Accessibility related news items from the last few weeks!

Show Notes
Man Seeks New Copy of Windows 7 After Forced Windows 10 Upgrade
Blindfold Games Now Offers Braille Support
It’s Illegal in Norway to Have An Inaccessible Website
Google Assistant Firmaware Updates