AT Banter Episode 84 – Shawn Kirkpatrick and Loadstone GPS

Rob, Ryan, and Mr. Cowbell (Steve is away this week) discuss Smart Phones and their impact on the human condition before turning the microphones at Shawn Kirkpatrick, developer of the long standing accessible GPS app, Loadstone.

Show Notes

Your Smartphone is Making You Stupid
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/your-smartphone-is-making-you-stupid/article37511900/

Google Home Holiday Sales Figures
https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/5/16855982/google-home-sales-figures-holidays-2017

Loadstone GPS for the Blind
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/

AT Banter Episode 83 – Luis Perez Talks Universal Design

First show of 2018! We ring in the New Year (literally) as Steve brings a new addition to the Guitar Dungeon and we talk with Universal Design advocate Luis Perez about the concept and the impact that emerging technologies are having on the ongoing conversation about UD.

Show Notes
https://luisperezonline.com