AT Banter Episode 77 – Shawn Smith and Don’t-Dis-My-Ability

This week we invite Shawn Smith of ‘Don’t Dis My Ability’ into the Guitar Dungeon where we talk all about invisible disabilities and the burgeoning field of Neurodiversity.

Show Notes
Don’t-Dis-My-Ability
http://ddmacs.ca/

Mindview Mind Mapping Software
https://www.matchware.com/mind-mapping-software

AT Banter Episode 75 – Jeff Thompson and Blind Abilities

This week we open the Guitar Dungeon to fellow podcaster Jeff Thompson, from Blind Abilities and talk about all manner of things related to Blindness and the transition into the work force – as well as a bit of general silliness regarding the proper form of the past tense of ‘tweet’.

Show Notes

Blind Abilities
https://blindabilities.com/

Blind Abilities App on iTunes