AT Banter Episode 69 – Junk in the Trunk

Rob, Ryan and Steve are back to basics with one of their patented stream-of-consciousness News shows, joined by Chaos Technical Service’s Rick Chant. Listen in as they discuss everything from fruit fly genitalia to hijacked voice assistants, and everything in between!

Show Notes

These Disabled Americans Are Getting Dragged Out and Arrested for Demonstrating Over Healthcare

Al Franken raises concerns about Apple’s FaceID

Wearables Fashion Show at the Accessibility Innovation Showcase at Invictus Games

Google assistant comes to Bose head phones

Amazon brings new accessibility to Fire devices

Your future sex robot could be hacked and programmed to murder you

Internet of cells

Hijacked Voice Assistants

Google Chrome Will No Longer Autoplay Content With Sound In January 2018

AT Banter Episode 67- Idan Meir and Right-Hear

This week we do a bit of iBantering about the new Apple announcements before we’re joined by Idan Meir, co-founder and CEO of Right-Hear, an app and accessibility solution for the visually impaired.

Show Notes

Apple Special Event As It Happened

Right-Hear App for Android

Right-Hear App for iOS

AT Banter Episode 66 – Wade Wingler

This week we briefly discuss the new Eye Tracking software that will be included in the forthcoming Windows 10 Fall Creators Update before engaging in a Banterfest with Wade Wingler, Vice President of Technology and Information Services and Security Office at Easterseals Crossroads and host of the long running podcast Assistive Technology Update.

Show Notes

Easterseals Crossroads

Assistive Technology Update

AT Banter Episode 65 – Steve Barclay and Aroga Technologies

It’s our longest and most self-indulgent episode yet! This week we take a deep dive into the life and times of our own Steve Barclay and discuss the rise and fall of Aroga Technologies. An open and earnest discussion about just what happened with the Assistive Technology company we all worked at, and where things are going in the future.

Show Notes

Canadian Assistive Technology

Chaos Technical Services