AT Banter Episode 34 – TellMeTV

This week we talk to Kevin Shaw, President and Founder of TellMeTV, an on-demand video description service about the state of on-demand content services, and his experience in building an accessible UI across multiple platforms.

Show Notes
TellMeTV
TellMeTV Twitter
@TheyKissWeTell

AT Banter Episode 33 – Molly Watt

This week we’re thrilled to be talking to Molly Watt, passionate advocate for inclusive technology, co founder of the Molly Watt Trust, director of usability consulting firm Molly Watt Limited, blogger, and children’s book author and illustrator (she does it all, folks!).

Show Notes
Molly Watt Limited
Hear No, See No, Techno: Molly Watt (YouTube Video)

AT Banter Episode 32 – Dr. Gary Birch

This week we’re joined by Dr. Gary Birch, executive director of the Neil Squire Society, who chats all about what Neil Squire does, the state of accessibility, brain-computer interfacing, his work with the United Nations, and what it’s like being an Order of Canada recipient.

Show Notes
Neil Squire Society
Open BCI
Lip Sync